Instructions For Completing The Courses
1. You must enroll in our Bible School by filling out our
Enrollment Form. Do realize that the Bible School is free to all desiring to grow in the knowledge of the word. Please pray for us as we labor to make the gospel free of charge to all, not abusing our power in the gospel (1 Corinthians 9:18). Your prayers
and support are GREATLY appreciated (1 John 3:17-18)!
2. Pray. Ask the Father in the name of Jesus to guide you into the Truth by the power of the Holy Ghost. Ask Him in faith for wisdom and He will give it to you (James 1:5-6).
3. Use the King James Version of the Bible for your answers. We do not accept answers from other translations as it will not match the answer sheets the graders will have.
4. We must have the completed course finished in its entirety and mailed to us before we can issue a grade. We can only issue grades for courses done in sequential order, that means you would need to complete Course #1 first, then Course #2, then Course #3, and so on. Once you have printed the course, studied the coursework, and answered the questions, then please send it to the address below:
Faith of God Bible School
PO Box 1027
Joshua, TX 76058
Please note that we do not generally return the coursework once completed, so if you desire it be returned please let us know. Either way your grade will appear in your student account Gradebook.
5. DO NOT submit any course incomplete. If you truly cannot find the answer then pray. If you still cannot find the answer then take a prayerful guess.
6. Memorize the verses and things required. Do your best, and pray for God to enable you to take His word to heart. If you cannot memorize what is required give your best try and write that you did not complete it.
7. After you complete a course go over the knowledge you have gained and check for any mistakes. Remember this is about learning the word of God and not just about finishing the course quickly. Take your time and prayerfully take in the information in each course.
8. Look up each verse given; even if you know the verse or have it memorized. In the particular context of that course you may understand the verse more in depth when you look at it in that new light.
9. Take the Scriptures literally wherein it is at all possible. If figurative or symbolic language is used, then look for the literal meaning of such language.
We thank you for giving us the opportunity to teach you the word of the living God in obedience to the gifts and callings of God on our lives.
May the Lord bless you richly,
of Faith of God Bible School